Outdoor Adventures and Lodging
Scouts, Youth Groups, Project Graduation, School Groups, Camps, Families, and Community Programs
Adventure Bound outdoor adventure center is situated on 40 acres along the Kennebec River in Caratunk, Maine. We are geared towards kids and families, with an
alcohol-free adventure center,
large dining hall, plentiful on-site activities, trained and professional staff, and
campsites and cabin tents for large and small groups. Our adventure center
amenities and activities are unmatched in the Kennebec River Valley.
Why Choose Adventure Bound?
We know there are a lot of companies out there. Here’s why we are the best outfitter for your group adventure:
- Activities galore! We are in the middle of an outdoor enthusiasts’ heaven! Climbing wall, ropes course, rock climbing, canoe trips, overnight trips, wilderness camping, stand-up paddleboarding (SUPs), self-guided inflatable kayaks, and more!
- Highly trained and professional staff. Our staff choose to be part of the Adventure Bound team because they are STOKED to share their passion for the outdoors with kids.
- Resort amenities. With a large dining hall, disc golf course, hot tub, pool, basketball court, soccer field, volleyball court, and huge fields, we’re built to cater to groups!
- Alcohol-free center. Check out our alcohol policy for more, but it’s as simple as that: alcohol is not permitted on site.
- Great price, great quality trip. A great price does not mean compromising the integrity of our trips. We have top-notch staff, quality equipment and facilities, and well-run trips.
- Easy, easy, easy. From helping to book your trip to figuring daily logistics, we are here to help make the process EASY. Give us a call and you’ll see… 207-672-4300
Choose Your Group…